In case you want to make an app memorable I suggest you to take advantage of App Style SeattleCloud provides with.
It is an easy way to modify navigation bar or the accent colours to make your application for iOS or Android unique.
To apply these changes please access the Application Dashboard -> App Style section.
You will notice that the App Style section for Android and iOS are different and have different specific options.
App Style Elements
Select the color you want/need for each section and get an original and impressive theme inside your application.
To see these changes you have to preview the application using our iPad or iPhone/iPod Touch previewers. Every time you're applying a new colour, please remember to resync your app in order to get the latest adjustment.
Below you can see some examples I did via App Style for my test iOS application.
SeattleCloud makes the process easier by creating a virtual previewer. However, settings changes with the mark * can't be displayed on simulator. To see the modifications you did via App Style for Android you will have to submit the app and receive .apk file in order to install on your device.
1. Base Theme: it shows default style (Dark, Light, Light - Dark Action Bar)
2. Main accent color: you may select the main color for the interface
3. Action bar style: select Solid or Transparent background style for action bar & action bar tabs
4. Action bar texture: it affects only if you previously selected in Action bar style - > Solid
5. Neutral pressed states: when press a button it highlights with the default color
6. Action bar color: enable to set a color to the action bar
7. Popup color: overflow menu, submenu and spinner panel background
8. Accent color: mark with a transparent color horizontal progress and transparent action bar
9. Action mode background color: select a color for the action tool (ex: when you want to copy a text you will have an action tool to cut or copy the text)
10. Action mode highlight color: contextual action bar highlight
11. Action bar title text color: select bar title color
12. Action bar button text color: some page types have action bar (ex. Messenger) where you can set a specific color
13. Action overflow button style: may select to be light or dark
14. Tab hairline style: select a highlighted line for the tabs
15. Tab bar color: can select only if you have an solid action bar to color the tabs
16. Tab indicator color: choose a color for the tab hairline style
17. Tab text color: select tab text color
Enjoy editing your app style as you want to get an unique interface inside your application.